IN_RBIN_PT Logistc Planning & Distribution Management_IN
- RBIN, Power Tools Divn, PA-AT Complex, Hosur Road, Adugodi, Bangalore, Karnataka, in
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in
the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods,
energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six
subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group
turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the
flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in
the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service
network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service
outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a
benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several
laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
Area of responsibility
Acessories (AC, SIA & FREUD)
- Demand Planning
- Vendor Management
- Distribution Management
Areas of experience
- Forecasting of market demand (with sales and marketing).
- Setting of reorder points for inventory in distribution warehouses
- Monitoring of replenishment and initiation of exceptional activities
- Stock reservation (SAP-contracts) and XXL-order management
- Distribution bottleneck management
- Master data management
- Overstock management
- Customs Duty arrangement & coordination for Import clearance
- Followup with supplier/Freight Forwarder/CDC/Dispatch to LDC
- Service Level & Inventory Management
'BE along with Specialisation in Material Management prefered.
'3 to 5 years in Demand Planning and Logistics
Experince in Planning and Logistics
SAP - MM knowledge
Abbrasive Companies, Engineering Firms, Component Planning (Automotive After Market) and redistribution.