Thesis Network topology simulation for validation in autonomous driving systems
- Freckenhorster Str. 31, 48231 Warendorf, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Take responsibility: Analysis of currently used tools and languages for network topology design (CAN, Ethernet, FlexRay, LIN, ...) and derivation of a superset for generic bus topology modeling.
- Conscientious coordination: Implementation of a domain-specific language (DSL) based on the former analysis and implementation of a M2M transformation from one commonly used tool / language to the defined DSL.
- Help shape the future: Integration of the DSL into the BOSCH SIL framework.
- Character: team-minded, communicative and enthusiastic
- Working Practice: structured, quality- and goal-oriented
- Experience and Knowledge: interest in technical areas within the automotive industry
- Language: good English and/or German language skills
- Education: field of studies in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
Start: October 2018 or according to prior agreement
Length of this thesis: 4 - 6 months
Requirement for this thesis is the enrollment at university. Please attach your Motivation letter, CV, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Roland Samlaus (Business Department)
+49 174 9324663