PhD – Probabilistic Generative Models for Dynamical Systems
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: You develop the mathematical taxonomy of dynamical system models based on dynamical system properties typically considered in the literature.
- Help shape the future: You implement a set of generative models and their application as benchmark problems.
- Take responsibility: You are involved in literature scouting and building close contact to the academic community including collaborations.
- Integrated implementation: You are responsible for publications in top-tier conferences and journals.
- Experience cooperation: You lead technical discussions within the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) research team and you are the supervision of Master students.
- Personality: confident, independent and own responsible
- Working Practice: strong teamplayer and strong intrinsic motivated
- Experience and Knowledge: basic experience with mathematical modelling, strong mathematical background, ideally with experience in dynamical systems theory
- Qualifications: strong programming skills in Python or Matlab, ideally with experience in probabilistic modelling
- Languages: good English skills
- Education: Master of Science in Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or related fields
Duration: 3 years
The final Phd topic is subject to your university.
Need support during your application?
Kevin Heiner (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 12223
Need further information about the job?
Michael Schober (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 31495