Engineer - Production
- Naganathapura - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, in
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 30,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. (RBAI) is a 100% subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. RBAI was established at the right time to cater to the demands of future Indian market. Established in 2009, started out with manufacturing Electronic Control Units. On an average adding one new product every year, Antenna and Immobilizer in 2011, wide range of BCM's since 2012, Electronic power steering control units from 2013, and Voltage regulator in 2014. Over the last 7 years of its existence, the company has grown over 44% CAGR, which is remarkable considering it was established during the peak of recession.
The product portfolio of Bosch Automotive Electronics Pvt. Ltd. is into both Automotive and Non-Automotive Business catering to local as well as global demands. The products from RBAI fulfils 94% of the local demand. Apart from this, 72% of our sales are towards exports covering most of the global market.
We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
- Hourly target setting for operators and compliance check through process confirmation.
- Analysis of production losses(Daily Basis) and Systematic solutions to Production issues
- Regular Communication to operators on Safety, quality & production
- Deployment of skilled manpower to lines
- Ensure operators working according to standards (Work instruction, Handling instruction etc.)
- Eliminate production related failures through systematic problem solving methods
- Maintain & improve 5S in responsible area
- Conduct regular audits (LPA/LPC)
- On job training for new associates
- Adherence to standards (Point CIP)
Diploma EC / Mechanical