Automated Driving Customer Interface Manager
- Daimlerstraße 6, 71229 Leonberg, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: Business Unit sales interface responsibility for high priority system acquisition projects for Driver Assistance DA (L2) and Automated Driving AD (L3/L4).
- Experience cooperation: Lead for technical cross-product area acquisition teams & evaluation of new acquisition opportunities.
- Take responsibility: Consultant for CC customer teams during the acquisition phase.
- Live internationally: Face-to-face presentations at diverse OEM customers for L2/L3/L4 system acquisitions.
- Structured evaluation: Achieve common agreements and technical solutions / compromises.
- Conscientious coordination: Close collaboration with product area leader and BU Top Management.
- Use your creativity and freedom: Knowledge transfer / knowledge hub: using/leverage experiences.
- Personality: eager to adopt on new things / situations, strong customer oriented personality, strategic skills and thinking and a high social competence (Persuasiveness/ empathy)
- Working practice: capability to balance transformational and transactional leadership in an intercultural environment (global team). Applies cross-functional leadership in international and intercultural teams
- Experience and Knowledge: Deep understanding of CC portfolio, especially for automated driving and driver assistance profound technical knowledge, good knowledge of cross-BBM systems and architectures
- Languages: Good communication skills & very good English language skills
- Education: completed degree in engineering or similar
Need support during your application?
Silvija Kosak (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 37324
Need further information about the job?
Jürgen Müller (Functional Department)
+49 711 805 54907