Working student in the field of Product Management
- Grönerstraße 9, 71636 Ludwigsburg, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Want to become part of the urban code of mobility?
The Project House Light eMobility started in 2015 with the target to create a scalable 48 V powertrain system for light electric vehicles on two, three and four wheels. Only 18 months later our first customer launched its product on the market: the eSchwalbe. Nowadays we are more than 40 people but still working in a start-up manner: fast, agile and self-reliant. For our Product Management team we are looking for very engaged students that support us for:
- Help shape the future: Trend analysis in the urban mobility segment and Market segmentation two-wheeler and four-wheeler market.
- Take responsibility: Competitor analysis (desktop and hands-on) and definition of future system features.
- Character: self-reliant and creative
- Working Practice: highly engaged with good communication skills and team-minded
- Experience and Knowledge: experienced in MS Office applications, knowledged about eMobility and electric vehicles
- Qualification: in best case have driver license A/A1
- Language: fluent in German and English
- Education: actual student (Bachelor/Master) of Industrial or Automotive Engineering, Economics or any related major
Start: October 2018
Length of this internship: 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach your CV, motivation letter, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Sven Digele (Business Department)
+49 711 811 15884