Senior Officer (Customer Logistics Planning)
- Adugodi Main Rd, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods, energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and rewarding career with Bosch.
Sales Logistics Coordination and Customer Supply Chain Services for Bosch Aftermarket Exports for Internal Sales ( withing Bosch Group).
Responsible for end to end logistics activities for exports from SAP orders, pricing coordination to closure of export documentation
Work with cross functional teams spread across the globe to enable smooth flow of goods and materials from Indian plants/warehouses to Global destination
Responsible for Demand Planning and Forecasting
B.E/B.Tech/MBA with 2-3 yrs of experience
- Commercial/Technocommercial background with logistics experience
- Prior handling and understanding of Exports process and formalities
- Good communication and ability to work with global teams
- Dynamic agile working required ina fast paced environment with complex supply chains.
- Exports under special focus for growth and this role is crirical for business.
- Very good communication in English