Assisstant Manager (IT consultant – Rollout & Support Workshop Suite)
- Adugodi Main Rd, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods, energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and rewarding career with Bosch.
- Drive Workshop Management System (WSMS) rollouts for Workshops in Aftermarket by front ending from IT coordination department (AA/ICO-IN)
- Prepare & execute rollout plan in coordination with global team for pan India rollout
- Collect & discuss process requirements, support the business in preparation of required specification documents.
- Support the business processes with issue identification, resolution and process optimization.
- Coordinate with business & rollout team for project training , testing & migration
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports
- Responsible for the product during the whole product life cycle (incl. planning and controlling, administration and cooperation with product development responsible department). Central contact person for all technical questions
- Responsible for creating local support model & change Requests
- Responsible for Infrastructure maintenance & coordination with central Team (CI)
- Address issues / hot fixes as they arise during the testing and maintenance phases of projects and with High priority during the UAT
- Governance: Ensure that the regulations of AIM (Access and Identity Management) processes related to applications are adhered to
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science / IT) with 4-5 years of experience
- Min. 3 of years’ experience in IT projects development and rollout
- Automotive Domain experience, experience with Software services for car repair workshops
- Good knowledge of IT technologies that can help business for process automation. (web based applications, MS NAV 2016 , SharePoint & dot net)
- Experience in server environment technologies and concepts such as load balancing, database clustering, and networking protocols like HTTPS.
- Integration Management & AIM Topics
- Having experience in ICO Function (IT Coordination & Organisation)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, engaging, self-confident personality
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills
- Drive process excellence and compliance in a collaborative environment
- Willingness to travel