RF and Antenna Design Engineer
- No 123, Hosur Road , Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, in
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Responsible for Design, Simulation, Optimisations of antennas in millimeter wave / 77 GHz Frequency.
- Defining antenna concepts and requirement during product definition.
- Perform RF internal/external antenna design and system level integration to develop new customer products
- Board level RF simulation of antennas and allied circuits for problem identification and solution.
- Working with product design teams for antenna integration on various customer platforms.
- Engage with customers and partners for customer design and support customer product integration
- Need to work with interdisciplinary teams comprised of mechanical and radar system integrators to develop, integrate and optimize automotive radar antennas and other RF designs.
- Able to travel to Germany for trainings and work.
- Solid knowledge in antenna theory, transmission line theory, RF circuits and radiation theory
- Hands on experience in CST MWS, HFSS, Matlab
- Experience in embedded antenna design and antennas for portable devices
- Hands on S parameter, pattern measurement experience, EIRP testing
Technical Qualifications: B.E/ B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (Microwave Engineering or Related Areas).
Good English Communication Skills.
Ability to communicate in German Language is preferred or Good to have, but not mandatory.
As per standard BOSCH terms and guidelines