Artificial Intelligence Enabling Engineer
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: You design and implement fascinating demonstrators for technical Artificial Intelligence (AI) trainings.
- Help shape the future: You build-up and maintain a modern AI learning platform which enables Bosch engineers to evaluate and use this leading edge technology.
- Observe, and think ahead: You facilitate a healthy and growing Bosch Internal Open Source Community around remarkable AI projects.
- Take responsibility: You support (open and proprietary) projects applying InnerSource (tools, methods and working model).
- Experience cooperation: You share knowledge by developing and executing target group specific trainings.
- Structured observation: You stay current with the latest research and technology and communicate your knowledge throughout Bosch.
- Personality: strong in interacting with people
- Working Practice: analytical and structured
- Experience: substantial experience in developing software and usage of AI as well as experience in working with the Social Coding platform (Bitbucket), Gitlab or other git web-based distributed control version system
- Know-how: experience with tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence and IBM Connections, experience in working in distributed teams and ideally expertise with technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Qualifications: understanding of application architecture, object-oriented and/or functional programming
- Enthusiasm: experienced and passionated for trainings and intrinsically motivated to learn new AI concepts, apply and share them
- Languages: fluently speaking German and English
- Education: Master's degree in Computer Science, Informatics or Software Engineering
Please attach your certificates.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Martin Thomas (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 33643