Bosch Smart Home - Head of Sales and Marketing
- Schockenriedstraße 17, 70565 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Smart Home GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch Smart Home GmbH is looking forward to your application!
As “Head of Sales and Marekting” at Robert Bosch Smart Home GmbH you create a new market segment in the IoT environment with the target to achieve pole position for Bosch Smart Home in this new, emerging market.
You create and develop the sales and marketing strategy for our multi-channel distribution (DIY, Consumer Electronics and online).
- Create something new: You develop and implement the sales and marketing strategy for Bosch Smart Home products and services.
- Shape the future: You create new market segment and build up new marketing communication tools, distribution channels, payment methods and services.
- Observe, and think ahead: You identify future market trends, listen carefully to users and distribution partners to identify their needs and you transfer the market feedback to the organization and prioritize.
- Take responsibility: You set challenging targets to win the pole position in the emerging category smart home. Together with your team you strive for exceeding the competition.
- Reliable implementation: You manage and coach your sales and marketing team, you develop tailor-made tactics to achieve the overall goals.
- Experience cooperation: You build the bridge between our development and sales/marketing team.
- Networked communication: You build up and foster relationships with customers, users and partners. You look for internal cooperation within Bosch.
- Conscientious coordination: You coordinate tasks and activities within your area of responsibility with the target to deliver maximum outcome.
- Personality: leader with positive attitude, highly motivated, strong coaching abilities, inspiring communicator with high level of persuasiveness and often taking out of the box approach to convince all stakeholders
- Working Practice: result driven, creative, entrepreneur, opening new options for solutions, delivering value
- Experience and Knowledge: you have a profound expertise in sales and marketing of technically complex IOT products and services in a multichannel market environment. You succeeded in establishing new market segments.
- Qualifications: excellent presentation and negotiation skills in German and English
- Enthusiasm: eager to work in a VUCA environment, motivated by fast changing and disruptive business environment
- Education: Master degree in economics, marketing or in a comparable field
Need support during your application?
Inga Kirschnick (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 12880
Need further information about the job?
Gabriel Wetzel (CEO)
+49 711 811 12000