Referent/in Corporate Strategy Development
- Robert-Bosch-Platz 1, 70839 Gerlingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Experience cooperation: You will be team member of the department “Corporate Strategy Development”.
- Help shape the future: You will be responsible for strategy development on Robert Bosch- and cross-divisional level. In addition, you will interact with selected divisions as Business Partner.
- Take responsibility: You will propose strategic actions and organize/contribute to overarching strategic programs and business field analyses.
- Live internationally: You will work in cross-divisional and international teams.
- Structured observation: You will contribute to our strategic method development.
- Personality: team-minded, highly motivated, communicative and reliable
- Working practice: structured, analytical and goal-oriented
- Experience: outstanding perennial business/strategic/managerial experiences in the Bosch-Group or external as well as working experiences in project management and working experiences in Robert Bosch business domains, ideally Automotive
- Knowledge: experience with preparing documents as well as presenting them to the Senior Management, proficient MS Office skills
- Enthusiasm: pleasure in corporate and business development
- Languages: very good German and English skills both written and spoken
- Education: successfully completed studies in the area of economics or engineering (Master, MBA, PhD) or comparable qualifications
Need support during your application?
Ulrike Schwarzkopf (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 -6362
Need further information about the job?
Raphael Micha (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 -7183