Maintenance Engineer ( SMT )
- Naganathapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka, in
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 30,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. (RBAI) is a 100% subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. RBAI was established at the right time to cater to the demands of future Indian market. Established in 2009, started out with manufacturing Electronic Control Units. On an average adding one new product every year, Antenna and Immobilizer in 2011, wide range of BCM's since 2012, Electronic power steering control units from 2013, and Voltage regulator in 2014. Over the last 7 years of its existence, the company has grown over 44% CAGR, which is remarkable considering it was established during the peak of recession.
The product portfolio of Bosch Automotive Electronics Pvt. Ltd. is into both Automotive and Non-Automotive Business catering to local as well as global demands. The products from RBAI fulfils 94% of the local demand. Apart from this, 72% of our sales are towards exports covering most of the global market.
We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITES :
- Maintaining the uptime of the machine.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of trouble shooting, Calibration and programming knowledge on Solder paste printing, Solder paste inspection machine, Reflow ovens AOI – Viscom * Mirtec machines
- Responsible for solder paste Printing, inspection and reflow Soldering machines and other SMT machines.
- Responsible for SMT line downtime & Quality.
- Carry out Preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance
- Periodical review of Preventive maintenance activities based on breakdowns.
- Carryout Troubleshooting through Appropriate problem solving tools such as Why Why analysis, Problem Solving Sheet, PDCA e.t.c
- Should predict the problems in the machine and take preliminary actions to avoid the breakdown ( implementation of Predictive maintenance)
- Should have knowledge on PLC programs.
- Work with CFT Team for effective Problem solving.
- Effective Tooling management.
- Effectively escalate the open points and major breakdowns to Suppliers and derive to a solution with in shortest duration.
- Documentation of breakdown and preventive maintenance and maintain the machine history record.
- Spare parts management and follow-up to get the spare parts.
- Implementation and sustenance of TPM, MTBF and MTTR
- Should work on Continuous improvement
- Responsible for SMT KPI’s
- Co-ordination with Process owner for improvement activities.
- Should work in 3 shifts operation mode and reports to maintenance team leader / Maintenance supervisor
- Should be able to handle entire SMT line independently.
- Should maintain 5S, safety at his work place
- Should support Installation of new lines.
- Should be team player
- Should have learning attitude.
- Should be self motivated
- Should take initiative to achieve the goal
Diploma in Mechatronics / Electronics
- 3 - 4 Years of experience in Electronics industry with technical
- Trouble shooting knowledge with complete electrical and mechanical Solder paste printing, Reflow, AOI machines & Pick and place machines
- Process Knowledge in Complete SMT line
- Knowledge on X-ray machines will be an added advantage.