JUP1 / PRODUCT ENGINEER.
- Robert Bosch Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. De C.V., Cd. Juarez, Chihuahua, mx
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. de C.V.
ROBERT BOSCH JUAREZ PLANT
Liaison with the different design departments. Lead the solution for electrical design and test specification issues with the corresponding Bosch Design group and the affected Plant group.
Support the plant with all the product technical related issues in representation of the Design departments.
· For new Products launch, get the Technical package and review against Bosch Standards
· Coordinate the Design for Testability workshops ***
· Participate in the test specifications definition together with the development department. Maintain them before PV in regards of changes and updates. ***
· Suggest and Request product and technical documents modifications to get a design for manufacturability ***
· Maintain the Test Specifications before PV in regards of changes and updates.
· Support the plant in the analysis of electrical defects in representation of the design department.
· Lead the solution for the Product electrical technical issues involved on an engineering change, support to Test Engineers in the implementation.
· Provide product training for line technicians, test and manufacturing engineers.
· For existing Production Lines, provide emergency support according to the Bosch Escalation Procedure
· Define and procure Production analysis stations, containing diagnostic tools, software and measurement equipment. Maintain and update them after PV.
· Define analysis and reporting methods for Production Analysis Technicians. Ensure on time failure analysis and minimum product failure inventory.
· Initiate the Escalation process when critical failures are found in the Production Process
· DV sample build support. Lab bench testing.
· Validate Test Software and Hardware for new products, Engineering changes and Process changes according to the TEF7 Validation procedure.
· Active Participation in Plant Initiatives: CIP, BPS, RPP (
· Being a backup for other Product Engineers
· Support the production Line test Equipment as a Test Engineer backup ***
Good team member and communication skills, highly
responsible with a sense of urgency,high analytical and skills in problem solution techniques.