Senior Data Engineer / AI Enabling Engineer
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Support business units in the definition and implementation of their Data Strategy
- Design and implement fault-tolerant data pipelines to integrate large amounts of data from many diverse storage systems
- Promote a culture of self-serve data analytics by minimizing technical barriers to data access and understanding
- Execute complex data engineering projects that have a significant impact on Bosch global business
- Share knowledge by developing and executing target group Specific trainings
- Stay current with the latest research and technology and communicate your knowledge throughout the enterprise
- Take responsibility for preparing data for analysis and provide critical feedback on issues of data integrity
- excellent Master degree in Computer Science or related field
- In-depth knowledge and min. 3 years of working experience with distributed systems
- Experience in developing data strategies to facilitate business goals
- Good working knowledge of the Hadoop Ecosystem, Apache Spark, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Solid experience with designing, setting up and maintaining a big data storage and processing framework (e.g. Hadoop or Spark)
- Expert level programming skills in Python and at least 1 other (ideally compiled) language
- Intrinsically motivated to learn new concepts, apply and share them
- Passion for teaching/training and interacting with people
- Fluent in German and English
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (HR Department)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Martin Thomas (Business Department)
+49 711 811-33643