Research Engineer in Probabilistic Modeling
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: You create a clean, efficient, well-tested and well-documented code and derivate optimal software architectures for new machine learning concepts. You realize novel machine learning solutions in real-world applications of Robert Bosch business units in different application domains, e.g. algorithms for automotive applications, manufacturing, robotics and computer vision.
- Help shape the future: You implement and evaluate novel and state-of-the art machine learning algorithms; in particular probabilistic machine learning approaches such as probabilistic graphical models, (sparse) kernel methods, approximate inference techniques and latent variable models.
- Take responsibility: You maintain and document the software framework and the implemented algorithms.
- Experience cooperation: You are part of technical discussions and create new ideas & applications within the existing machine learning research team.
- Networked communication: You have close contact to the scientific machine learning community and contribute to research papers.
- Structured evaluation: You evaluate and compare machine learning algorithms for real-world applications, e.g. future mobility solutions, electric driving and connected manufacturing.
- Personality: highly self-motivated, excellent communication skills and team player
- Experience and Knowledge: proven excellent programming skills, in particular Python or Matlab, other programming languages, e.g. CC++ are beneficial; broad knowledge of machine learning algorithms and principles (ideally probabilistic modeling); experience in development and implementation of machine learning technologies, preferably experience with real-world machine learning applications, experience in industrial production-quality software development and maintenance, experience with Linux and Windows
- Enthusiasm: high motivated to advance the state of the art in machine learning modeling methods and to work in an interdisciplinary and international team
- Languages: very good English skills
- Education: master degree in computer science, data science, mathematics or related subjects with experience in machine learning. A PhD in machine learning is beneficial
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Heiner Markert (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 42260