Senior Software Developer C++ for Automated Driving
- Robert-Bosch-Allee 1, Abstatt, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: as part of an international team, you will contribute ideas as well as implement specific functionalities in the domain of multi-sensor map building and localization for automated driving within pilot as well as series projects.
- Integrated implementation: you develop a modular mapping and localization software framework.
- Structured evaluation: you test and evaluate the developed system in simulation as well as real world scenarios.
- Networked communication: you coordinate and execute tasks in collaboration with teams from different departments in an international environment.
- Conscientious coordination: you participate in the development of different functionalities within series and pilot projects based on customer requirements.
- Personality: you have excellent communication skills along with the ability to work independently as well as part of a big team in an effective manner.
- Working method: you are motivated to work on challenging problems in an agile environment as well as to implement modular and scalable solutions to address those problems.
- Experience: you have at least four years of experience in the domain of professional software development (expert C/C++) as well as advanced Linux skills and solid understanding of scripting in Python or Bash.
- Know-how: prior experience in the domain of robotics, artificial intelligence, automated driving is a plus.
- Qualifications: you have proven experience in software development processes (version control, build systems, testing, debugging, performance evaluation, continuous integration, deployment tool chain) and agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM).
- Languages: proficiency in English language, German language knowledge is a plus.
- Education: you have a M.Sc. or PhD in the domain of Robotics, Computer Science, Physics or a related field.
Sie haben Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess?
Kaiser, Jacqueline (Personalabteilung)
+49 7062 911 8200
Sie haben fachliche Fragen zum Job?
Hasberg, Carsten (Fachabteilung)
+49 7062 911-4958