ECH_ HMI_Developer Infotainment_Ban
- Hosur Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end
engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the
community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
- Engineering Services
- IT services
- Business services
Our focal industries:
- Automotive industry
- Industrial Technology
- Consumer Goods & Building Technology
The HMI developer is responsible for developing and maintaining HMI of In Vehicle Infotainment systems
Key responsibilities include:
- Requirements analysis
- Concepts & Design of HMI elements using UML
- HMI Implementation in C++ and UI development tools
- Developing and debugging object-oriented software in a embedded, multi-processor environment for In Vehicle Infotainment Systems
- Unit testing & module level testing
- Build and release as per process
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- UI development on tools like QT, CGI, Altia, IAR-VS, Rhapsody etc.
- GUI technologies like widgets, animations and graphics
- Hands on experience with infotainment / mobile application development
- Embedded Linux or Android
- Usage of Communication Frameworks: CCA, D-Bus, RPC etc.
- Development environment setup including build environment
- Embedded development tools and methodologies (e.g.: debug tools)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-driven and strong inter-personal skills
- Hands-on experience with Qt/QML based HMI development
- Tools knowhow: Online tracking & version management tools (e.g.: JIRA, Rational Team Concert, SVN, Clearcase, GIT etc),
- Experience in Agile based development
Educational Background: BE / BTech / ME / Mtech
Experience: 2-5 years
We are looking for young and enthusiastic members to be a part of our highly motivated teams and deliver excellent results for next generation infotainment products.