- Shanghai, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Aftermarket (China) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
1. Planning of import & export business via ADC Sgh incl. order placing towards the suppliers and delivery follow up
2. Inventory management in ADC Sgh (GmbH inventory) and/or LDC's AP
3. Communication with internal and external suppliers and internal AA customers
4. Logistics master data management and continues improvement of parameter settings within AP
5. Follow up and improvement of following KPI's: Inventory, TCT, CSL, vendor backlog, logistics cost etc.
6. Supplier development together with purchasing
7. Supply chain improvement
8. Support in finance and physical logistics issues regarding shipments towards AA
1. Academic studies in business areas, preferably logistics management and planning
2. Bachelor degree
3. System knowledge: SAP, planning system
4. Advanced written and oral English communication skills
5. Soft skills:
- Analytical and structured kind of working
- Problem solving skills
- Very good communication skills
- Team oriented working behavior
- Good understanding of cultural diversity and ability to handle it
- Accurate working style