European Data Privacy Associate (m/f)
- Bosch, Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Lisboa, Portugal, Lisboa, Lisboa, pt
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
As a leader in the Internet of Things, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes and cities and connected industry and mobility. 130 years after Robert Bosch founded Bosch with the first low-voltage magnet, 390,000 employees around the world have helped create trends in innovation and connectivity. Bosch is represented in Portugal by three divisions of the Group. Our industrial units are located in Aveiro, Braga and Ovar. From these locations we develop and produce "Invented for life" technology with a purpose: to improve life quality of people through innovative and sparkly products.
In Lisbon is located our headquarters where a specialized team works in the areas of sales, commercial and marketing and shared services of Human Resources for all Europe.
Bosch Service Solutions Division offers innovative solutions for "Business Process Outsourcing" for business processes and complex services. We work all over the world, in over 30 languages and 15 countries. We are focused on development and implementation of holistic and innovative solutions in areas as mobility, buildings and Customer Interaction as well as services related to internal processes Bosch, directed especially to the Accounting departments, Human Resources, Indirect Purchasing, Marketing and Logistics.
Bosch's Human Resources Office for Europe (HRS-EU) is located in Lisbon, Portugal. It is the first international HR service at Bosch and provides administrative support in this area.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Our HR IT department cooperates closely with the company’s corporate IT division in Germany in order to keep the HR IT systems of BOSCH running and up to date. Our team is looking for a Data Privacy Associate to join our dynamic and multicultural Maintenance and Support team, assuming the following responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of inquiries from both internal and external stakeholders concerning the privacy and protection of their (personal) data within Bosch HR IT systems
- Proactively seeking cooperation from Bosch departments across Europe to ensure adherence to internal processes designed to comply with the European Union’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Making sure that administrative procedures are rigorously followed
- Monitoring data consistency across HR IT systems; creation and analysis of reports
- Collaborating with corporate IT, local IT partners and other support teams
- Investigating recurrence and patterns of support needs in order to design holistic solutions
- Reporting to key internal stakeholders on compliance
- Degree in Business Administration, Social Studies or similar
- Legal background/experience will be a plus, but not a requirement
- Strong proactive stance towards driving internal, cross-border collaboration
- Good communication skills, including active listening and disposition to work in an international virtual team using Skype
- Detailed, structured and solution-oriented work approach to guarantee internal and external compliance standards
- Willingness to learn and reflect on own performance
- Flexibility and resiliency to adapt to fast-changing responsibilities and work environment
- Drive to be a thorough and persistent investigator; persuasiveness to secure collaboration and sound working relationships with stakeholders across the Bosch organization in Europe
- Proficiency in using MS office tools (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent English, both written and spoken (C1 level); other languages are assets