Platform Project Manager
- 101 1st Ave, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Welcome to the Electrical Drives Division of Robert Bosch, LLC! With some 16,500 associates and more than 20 locations around the world we have for more than 50 years been providing solutions for the electrical actuation of a wide variety of automotive applications.
At the push of a button, our products silently open windows and sunroofs, individually and conveniently adjust car seats, provide the ideal temperature for passengers aided by our HVAC technologies and maintain engine thermal systems dynamics with our integrated cooling systems, as well as ensuring a clear vision due to our precise wiper system solutions. Furthermore, Electrical Drives (ED) also develops, produces and supplies steering system motors, ABS/ESP motors and other components for in-vehicle electrification and automation. In addition to the conventional automotive business, our drives can also be found in the field of emerging mobility solutions such as electrically driven two-wheelers (eScooters and eBikes) for emission-free travel. With its progressive and entrepreneurial leadership, and collaborative culture, this division is experiencing dynamic growth and benchmark performance!
We are in need of a energetic and creative individual to join our dynamic team. Someone who has a passion for strategic thinking with exceptional prospecting skills and possesses natural leadership skills will succeed within our organization. We are pursuing entrepreneurial mindsets with a desire to win in a collaborative, team environment. Do you want to join a team of bright and dedicated co-workers? If so, contact us immediately!
Travel (4-6 weeks / year) domestic and international travel.
Robert Bosch LLC is looking for a Platform Project Manager at our Waltham, MA location. This position includes Platform Project Management responsibilities of a next generation coolant proportional valve (CPV) family of products for BEV’s (Battery Electric Vehicles) and PHEV/ICE (Plug In Hybrids/Internal Combustion Engines) vehicles. The ideal candidate would be highly self-motivated and have the willingness to dive right in. You will work directly with the local development team and additionally with the ISET (international simultaneous engineering team) in areas of purchasing, production process build up, quality, Product Management, etc.
Below is a highlight of the things you would being working on:
- Platform Project Manager for Coolant Proportional Valve
- Project Lead of International Simultaneous Engineering Team (ISET) – engineering, purchasing, quality, value stream, sales/finance
- Ensure the technical development and validation are lead according to the processes and in line with the time schedule, expected quality, and budget targets
- Work package definition and tracking, release planning, resource planning, quality assurance according to ED process
- Project documentation according to specified processes
- First point of contact towards all internal management including regular reporting and risk management
- Interface to PRM and Sales Community for Benchmarking, quoting, and product planning
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer engineering, Mechanical engineering
- 2 or more years of experience in project management or related experience.
- 8 or more years of experience in automotive or business experience.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking
- Aptitude to structure, moderate and promote collaboration within international teams
- Aptitude to Lead a team through complex technical challenges (strong analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving)
- Strong Project Management Competencies (theory and practice)
- 2+ years of design engineering experience
- Good understanding of component testing activities
- Knowledge to navigate and lead through a large/complex stakeholder network
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)
Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)