Blockchain - Solution Architect
- 123, Hosur Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560030, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Engineering Centre for Technology, competency and Innovation strategy (ETI), RBEI seeks senior software engineers/Application Developers with experience in applications of blockchian technologies in industry scale projects.
As an Application Developer, you will work as part of a collaborative team in designing and developing smart-contract based blockchain applications to solve real business problems. With a robust client pipeline, several proof of concepts and prototypes, and system architecture already developed, the development team will be responsible for building proof of concepts, prototypes, system architecture and the business-logic application software. Developer will be required to architect and develop complex solutions to meet use case challenges.
The right candidate will have broad technology platform expertise, software skills, and a solid understanding of software development processes. This person will be part of an innovative development team and will concentrate on development in an agile environment using diverse technologies.
The Application Developer will provide valuable input to the team’s brainstorming and decision-making process, and will prioritize development activities based on the target state and roadmap.
· Collaborate with blockchain specialists and external clients to identify use-cases and solve complex business problems using distributed ledger technologies
- Develop application architectures for use-cases based on problem statements
- deploy applications and proof of concepts on multiple blockchian platforms as applicable
· Proactively research and investigate external blockchain protocols, platforms, products and related technologies, identifying emerging trends and incorporating best-in-class software development best practices
· Participate in the blockchain ecosystem, connecting with the open source community and relevant start-ups
- Contribute ideas and feedback to influence the development of components in blockchain platforms
UG/PG/PhD /doctorate (computer science, information systems, or similar technical field)
· Understanding of or passion for blockchain technology, knowledge of decentralized technologies
· Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, cryptography and data security
· Exposure to designing / Architecting sw solutions in a distributed environment.
· Experience in C++ / C or Solidity
· Experience in other programming languages and frameworks / protocols would be favorable:
· Knowledge on Hyperledger ,Ethereum would be an added advantage.
· REST, JSON, Angular
· Experience should include both developing on the server-side and front-end
· Strong understanding of Linux
· Experience in Agile methods
· Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
· Capability of working with a wide range of complex computing environments
· Background in SSL/TLS, IKE and Key Distribution mechanisms is required
· Experience implementing clients using Kerberos, OAuth and LDAP for authentication is an asset
· Experience with performance and design issues and expertise with building large-scale enterprise products is desirable
· Current knowledge of industry trends and technology advancements in Network Security is an asset
· Experience working in a start-up environment is preferred