Blockchain Developer (With J2EE Development background)
- 80 Feet Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
Blockchain is one of the fastest emerging technologies with a potential to disrupt many of the well-established businesses. The innovation team at RBEI sees Blockchain as a technology to bet on and seeks creative technical minds to join the force to develop solutions and platforms.
The development team will be responsible for deriving requirements, designing and developing the point solutions for specific domains. The team will work in an agile environment that is suitable for the complex nature of the work involved. The development involves creating innovative demos for customers to foster further business engagements. The team is expected to contribute towards shaping of Blockchain technology within Bosch and in the industry as well.
- Hands-on Java/J2EE/ AngularJS/React/Spring MVC
- Ethereum/Hyper Ledger/IOTA – Coding in Solidity, NodeJS, Python, GO
- REST Service development using popular frameworks (spring boot, cxf, resteasy..)
- Knowledge of RDBMS - Oracle and/or SQL server, NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Hands on experience on build frameworks (Maven, Ant…)
- Applied knowledge of application servers such as Tomcat, Jboss, and Websphere
- Knowledge on continuous integration (CI) technologies like Jenkins, SonarQube
- Hands on experience in automated testing Junit, TesNg
- Experience of working in Scrum and test-driven development SDLC model
- Capability to work with BIG DATA stacks (Kafka, SPARK)
- Experience hands on UI frameworks JSF, JQuery, Prime Faces
- OOAD design. Knowhow of UML and common design patterns, usage of tools like Enterprise Architect
- Knowhow of requirement management tool like Doors/equivalent
B Tech/ M Tech in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics &Communication
3 to 7 years of overall experience
Selected person will join the prestigious Innovation and Incubation team of Bosch in the area of Advance Engineering and Platform development. He / She will work on latest upcoming technologies of the world, build new businesses from the start in a startup environment.
Ensure effectiveness for business value and technical relevance through:
Constantly being in touch with the development of the technology in the industry
Create demos for wide usage across domains to enhance customer interest
Continuous alignment of team and organization towards product* vision
Hands on coding of the components of Blockchain based solutions and platforms
Validation at component level
Technical documentation, benchmarking, software quality, product demo
Participate in the agile development process and deliver user stories independently
Work independently on complex issues, and to collaborate efficiently with internal experts to resolve technical issues quickly