Internship Global Marketing and Communications
- Robert-Bosch-Ring 5-7, Grasbrunn bei München, BY, de
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Active marketing support within global Sony Marketing team focusing on Business Development and promotional activities
- Focus on digital marketing communication activities
- Support, create and execute website and social media strategy and -content
- Operational marketing communication tasks, including elaboration of concepts with regard to event management, integral campaigns, PR, and direct marketing
- Conception and realization of specific marketing/communication projects
- Support internal and external communication activities
- Event project management, organization and support
- Support with specific strategic marketing topics
- You study business administration or similar subjects with good academic grades
- You possess very good analytical and conceptional strength
- You speak English fluently; German and other languages are a plus
- You are a team player, self-contained and highly motivated
- You are proficient in MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ideally, you have acquired previous experience in marketing and/or sales
Start: from now on
Length of this internship: 4 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, your transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the application process?
Vanessa Mei (Human Resources Development)
+49 89 6290-2194