Assistant Manager – Project Management
- Verna Loutolim Rd, Verna, Goa, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in
the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods,
energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six
subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group
turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the
flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in
the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service
network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service
outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a
benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several
laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
1. Primary role and Ownership is to meet the delivery timelines, cost and Quality as committed in Order
2. Manage large projects which have captive third parties and bought out equipment’s
3. Conduct regular reviews to make sure projects run as per schedule
4. Project Management post Sales Order
5. Interaction with Sales, design, procurement and all stake holders for successful Project execution
6. Change Management
7. Monitoring and Control Scope, alteration and Project progress tracking
8. Arranging customer product and films for trials
9. Driving the Project from each milestone up to quality clearance.
Diploma/BE Mechanical with minimum 5 - 8 years’ experience in project management domain in special purpose machine industry or capital goods industry.
PMP or any other Project management certification is an added advantage
Working Knowledge of ERP - SAP
Good communication skill (both written and oral) with good inter personal skills, presentation skills and excellent analytical skills