Expert for AI and Security
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: You bring latest Artificial Intelligence and security techniques to real world Bosch applications.
- Help shape the future: You create outstanding Artificial Intelligence based on security solutions for current and future Bosch business.
- Observe, and think ahead: You challenge the current assumptions and understand customer needs to create true innovations.
- Use your creativity and freedom: You build and implement early prototypes.
- Networked communication: You cooperate with our Bosch business units as well as with our internal and external R&D teams to turn knowledge into tangible success.
- Personality: good communication and presentation skills, good team player, inter-cultural and cross-domain proficiency
- Working Practice: able to work both independently and in an international team environment, strong analytic mindset and very structured approach
- Experience and Knowledge: proven expertise in security area (e.g. CISSP or similar) and minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience. Demonstrated expertise and visibility in the field of software/systems security and Artificial Intelligence, comprehensive technical knowledge in Artificial Intelligence and its subfields and strong engineering background. Proficiency in Java, C++, C, Python, tools and standards for software development on Linux platforms (incl. embedded and Android) as well as in risk analysis, cryptography and security engineering.
- Qualifications: strong expertise in architecture of (embedded) Linux system. Deep familiarity with methods and best practices of software development including life cycle management and international standards in information security. Travel time might amount to 10-20% of worktime.
- Network: existing international network with communities, start-ups, academia and externally recognized technical expertise is an advantage
- Languages: strong German and English language skills
- Education: Ph.D. or M.Sc. in computer science, or similar technical fields with strong links to Artificial Intelligence
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811-33306
Need further information about the job?
Thomas Geiler (Functional Department)
+49 711 811-48339