Research Scientist in Active Learning
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Development and implementation of novel active learning algorithms with focus on industrial application domains
- Algorithmic focus on active learning for regression, safe exploration, Bayesian experimental design for machine learning models, etc.
- Evaluation and comparison of machine learning and active learning algorithms for real-world applications, e.g. future mobility solutions, electric driving, connected manufacturing, etc.
- Technical discussions and creation of new ideas & applications within the machine learning research team at Bosch Center for AI (BCAI, https://www.bosch-ai.com/)
- Close contact to the scientific community, scouting and assessment of new approaches
- Publications on top-tier conferences and journals
- PhD in Machine Learning with excellent publication record in leading machine learning conferences or journals
- Proven programming skills, in particular in Matlab or Python
- Experience in development and implementation of state-of-the-art machine learning technologies
- Experience with exploration of systems or design of experiments is a plus
- Broad knowledge of machine learning algorithms and principles
- Motivation for challenging tasks
- Strong teamplayer, motivation to work in an interdisciplinary and international team
- Strong English skills
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (HR Department)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Heiner Markert (Business Department)
+49 711 811 42260