Reinforcement Learning Researcher
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Research and development of novel reinforcement learning algorithms
- Focus on development of scalable RL algorithms that work reliably for real world applications
- In particular, focus on model-based RL for physical systems and deep RL for complex decision problems.
- Original research and publications at top Machine Learning conferences and journals desired
- Transfer of state-of-the-art research results to Bosch applications
- Technical discussions and creation of new ideas within the existing Reinforcement Learning research team
- Supervision of Master’s and PhD students
- PhD in Machine Learning or related field (Mathematics, Physics)
- Experience in development and implementation of novel algorithms
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and statistical principles
- Proven programming skills, in particular in Python
- Drive to create methods that make a difference for real world applications and to be part of team
- Strong English skills
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (HR Department)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Mathias Bürger (Business Department)
+49 711 811 11487