Internship Architecture Search for Deep Neural Networks
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
TheRobert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Deep Neural Networks have enabled remarkable progress on a variety of perceptual tasks, such as image recognition. One crucial aspect for this progress are novel network architectures that have been developed manually by human experts. As this is a time-consuming and error-prone process, there is growing interest in automatically finding neural architectures that are competitive with architectures designed by human experts. The goal of this internship is to contribute to this emerging field of research, which would involve:
- Acquiring an overview of existing automated architecture search methods
- Integrating new ideas to enhance methods as well as extending them to new application domains
- Implementation and evaluation on real world data sets (e.g., for autonomous driving)
- Master Student of Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a related field
- Very good grades
- Experience in machine learning, preferably deep learning, and computer vision
- Proven programming skills, in particular Python
- Preferably experience with Deep Learning frameworks like TensorFlow or Keras
- Good English skills
Start: Juli 2018 or according to prior agreement
Length of the internship: 4 - 6 months
Need more information about the job?
Thomas Elsken (Business Department)
+49 1520 2369518
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach your enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.