Internship - Software Developer for Connectivity Cluster
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Our department develops connected full-display instrument clusters for motorcycles – and ideally you are already a 2Wheeler enthusiast! We are looking for someone who can support our SW Engineers during the development of innovative entertainment and safety features for motorcycle riders. Your strong coding skills will get you hands on experience across the whole software development cycle. Imagine for example a GoPro connected to your bike´s cluster display or automatically triggered safety functions in case of an emergency.
- Technical insights in a modern highly integrated embedded multi-OS architecture
- Development and implementation of components which will be used in real products
- Collaboration in market- and technological leading projects
- Getting to know agile and automotive driven software development environment
- Active cooperation in a worldwide and multi-cultural team
- You are actively pursuing a bachelors or masters degree in computer science or similar
- You have a very good knowledge of C, C++ and Software Design
- Embedded Software development is something you have done already
- Attention to detail, self-driven and structured
Start: March 2019
Length of the internship: 3 - 6 months
Need further information about the job?
Sebastian Böhm (Business Department)
+49 152 54641400
Requirement for the internship: You have to be enrolled at a university. Please attach your examination regulations and when indicated work permit and legal alien resident.