Working student Sensor Simulation
- Heßbrühlstraße 21, Stuttgart-Vaihingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Help shape the future: You model noise for the simulated sensors that will be used in a self-driving car
- Create something new: Your GAN and noise models will improve our sensor models, thus helps us have better simulations
- Use your creativity and freedom: You are creative and use it to try different models/approaches and compare them
- Integrated implementation: You will implement your models in our simulation environment
- Structured evaluation: You will test and evaluate your noise models
- As the results from your report will also be used by our international colleagues, you are expected to write your report in English. Therefore good knowledge in written English is expected.
- Master student in Computational Sciences or Engineering or comparable with above-average course achievement
- Experience in C++, Matlab and Linux
- Experience in neural networks buildup and applications
- Interested/experienced in Modeling and Simulation
- Ability to work in a team, to communicate and to assert yourself
- Very good command of English (in speech and writing)
Start: according to prior agreement
Length of this position: 6 months – 10 h/week
Need more information about the job?
Dr. Frank Lattemann (Business Department)
Requirement for this working student position is the enrollment at university. Please attach your enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.