ASIC Verification Engineer
- Koenigsbruecker Strasse 178, Dresden, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sensortec GmbH
Bosch Sensortec GmbH develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
The Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
In our Dresden ASIC development center we develop ASICs for Bosch Sensortec and Bosch Automotive Electronics. Your responsibility will be the dedicated verification of Mixed-Signal or System-on-chip ASICs for consumer applications.
- Observe, and think ahead: Work interdisciplinary with other experts
- Reliable implementation: Ensure the “First Time Right” of our IC Designs
- Think holistically: Apply leading edge verification methodologies
- Networked communication: Develop yourself in global distributed multi language teams
- Conscientious coordination: Continuously improve our IC verification methods
- Structured evaluation: Plan and execute dedicated verification tasks
- Personality: High level of enthusiasm, creativity and willingness to work in international and interdisciplinary teams
- Working Practice: Effective team player with focused and independent working style
- Experience: Basic digital design and programming experience desirable
- Knowledge: Understanding of VHDL, Verilog and IC Design in general
- Languages: German B2 and English C1
- Education: Degree (Dipl./ M.Sc.) of electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent with outstanding results
Tarja Schlaich (Human Resources Department)
+49 (7121) 35-18544
Felix Aßmann (Business Department)
+49 351 799986 82