Process Integration Manager
- Gerhard-Kindler-Straße 9, 72770 Kusterdingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sensortec GmbH
Bosch Sensortec GmbH develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
The Bosch Sensortec GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: Develop business concepts for Order 2 Cash processes (order management, invoicing)
- Take responsibility: Take part in optimizing corresponding business processes, set up processes in IT systems
- Reliable implementation: Implement change requests and project topics
- Experience cooperation: Align business requirements with central and legal requirements
- Networked communication: Consult and support user departments
- Structured evaluation: Analyze process and system requirements
- Personality: Independent and quality oriented as well as able to convince and inspire
- Experience and Knowledge: Several years of relevant professional experience in Order 2 Cash processes (order management, invoicing, etc.), knowledge in SAP CRM, practical experience with data analyzing tools (e.g. Excel, Access)
- Working Practice: Methodical competence in implementing of business requirements to IT systems
- Qualifications: Expert knowledge in SAP ERP (modules SD, MM, FI/CO integration)
- Languages: Very good German and English skills both written and spoken
- Education: Completed degree (diploma/master) with a focus in information technology (Computer Science etc.) or similar
Need further information about the job?
Tarja Schlaich (Personalabteilung)