Integration Engineer - Localization System for Automated Driving
- Robert-Bosch-Allee 1, Abstatt, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: as part of an international team, you will contribute ideas as well as implement specific functionalities in the domain of multi-sensor localization for automated driving within pilot as well as series projects.
- Reliable implementation: you are responsible for the system integration of localization systems for automated cars, including piloting for series service.
- Experience cooperation: you execute the complete mapping and localization pipeline including vehicle and cloud software in close collaboration with development teams.
- Think holistically: you develop and improve our continuous integration and deployment infrastructure.
- Structured evaluation: you ensure high quality system software releases being test-worthy in real world environments.
- Take responsibility: you participate in showcasing demonstrators to internal and external stakeholders.
- Personality: you have an independent and responsible working style with strong focus on details and experience in collaborating with international and cross divisional teams.
- Experience: you are experienced in software development processes including version control mechanisms like Git or Mercurial, build systems with package and dependency management like CMake based Catkin and agile methodologies.
- Know-how: you are proficient in building up and using continuous integration and deployment tool chains based on e.g. Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Qualifications: you have advanced Linux and C/C++ skills and solid understanding of scripting in Python, Bash e.g. to automate workflows.
- Languages: proficiency in English and German language.
- Education: you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Robotics, Mechatronics, Computer Science or related Engineering field and a German driving license.
Sie haben Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess?
Katharina Seward (Personalabteilung)
+49 7062 911 8200
Sie haben fachliche Fragen zum Job?
+49 7062 911 4958