Senior Software Architect Connected Things
- Ludwig-Erhard-Strasse 2, Reutlingen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Bosch Connected Devices and Solutions GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Connected Devices and Solutions GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Take responsibility: Responsiblity for the entire software architecture of the BCDS products of wireless, connected and embedded sensor nodes
- Help shape the future: Definition of the software platform strategy for the Connected Things product portfolio as well as (co-)definition of the overall architecture of the wireless embedded sensor systems in cooperation with the product areas
- Reliable implementation: Development of embedded software for the Internet of Things utilizing modern and agile development and refinement of the overall requirements into the architecture of software components
- Create something new: Evaluation of new software technologies and strategies as well as (co-)evolution and definition of the software toolchain and development processes for a new product category
- Qualifications: Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or engineering technology (ideally with PhD)
- Knowledge: Well-founded knowledge of embedded systems, MEMS technology and standards for wireless communication to handle architecture tasks as well as proficiency in C/C++ (ideally also in Matlab and Java)
- Experience: At least 7 years of experience in development of embedded software and ideally algorithms
- Hands-on experience: You have experiences in agile development methods (SCRUM), in working with embedded hardware and µCs as well as practical in leading engineering projects
- Know-How: You have know-how in working with professional configuration management tools
- Personality: Excellent communication skills, willingness to work in an international team and autonomous familiarization with new topics
Kontakt Personalabteilung: Corinna Padur, Tel.: +49 174 2323792
Kontakt Fachabteilung: Dr. Ando Feyh, Tel.: +49 173 3653937
Bosch Connected Devices and Solutions GmbH is based in Reutlingen, Germany and is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. As an innovative company, it serves the new market for the Internet of Things. We offer compact electronic devices, comprehensive software and end-to-end solutions in many fields of application. Our main businesses are in the areas of Connected Mobility and Industry 4.0 & Logistics. In the future, internet-based systems will increase comfort, security and productivity. Here, Bosch can draw on its widespread know-how as a pioneer and world’s largest manufacturer of micromechanical sensors.