PhD – Theory of Deep Learning
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Research on a theory of learning of Deep Learning
- Investigation of local complexity of neural net models
- Proof of guarantees given the model and the data
- Development and implementation of Deep Learning algorithms
- Original research, collaboration with Machine Learning experts
- Technical discussions and creation of new ideas within the existing Deep Learning research team at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence
- Publications in top-tier journals and supervision of Master students
- Master of Science in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related fields with excellent grades
- Strong mathematical skills are mandatory
- Prior experience with learning theory is a plus
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, preferably Deep Learning, and experience with Deep Learning frameworks is a plus
- Strong team player and ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Good English skills
Duration: 3 years
The final PhD topic is subject to your university.
Need support during your application ?
Kevin Heiner (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 12223
Need further information about the job?
Michael Pfeiffer (Business Department)
+49 711 811 18195