JMP-Supply Chain Management_Auomotive Aftermarket/初级经理人计划-供应链管理_汽车售后市场
- Shanghai, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart
homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected industry that are “Invented for life.”The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 450 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries with 59,000 associates. We have four business sectors: mobility solution, industrial technology, consumer goods and energy and building technology.
For more details, please. kindly refer to our website:
Join a passionate team!
Being part of a worldwide supply chain network of 87 distribution centers for automotive spare parts serving 130,000 ship to party locations, AA/CLP-AP AA/DPL-CN is responsible for source and supply network planning in Asia Pacific and demand planning and logistics in China, TW and HK.
The JPM Supply Chain Management offers you a wide range of opportunities to prove and develop your operational and manager skills. The program include several stations that consist of operational tasks and projects.
- Demand Planning: Sales & Operations Planning, improving forecast accuracy, develop and introduce a concept for demand leveling
- Source Planning and distribution: operate with our SAP and inventory management system AddOne, optimize system setting and processes, improve vendor performance with our Vendor Management tools
- Supply Chain Analytics: analyze logistics data, using methods such as data mining, data modeling, or costs & benefit analysis to identify trends, inefficiencies or opportunities, initiate and coordinate problem solving and continuous improvement process; freight costs optimization, load optimization,
- Logistics: take responsibility in a project for relocation of the Distribution Center Shanghai
- Supply Chain Strategy: Review and develop distribution strategy for AA in China with the target to improve Service Level to customers and minimize distribution cost
- Customer Logistics: work with our team for customer logistics, develop concepts to improve customer satisfaction, track & trace for better supply chain transparency
- Master degree & above from top university
- Up to 5 years working experience in Supply Chain related function
- Highly self-motivated, leadership potential and entrepreneurship
- Advanced English language skill
- Mobile (nationally and internationally)
- Overseas working or study experience is preferred
- Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 3,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy