ESM_ASCET Tools Developer
- Adugodi Main Rd, Gajendra Nagar, Neelasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Requirement analysis, Design & Implementation of features for ASCET related tools
- Development & Execution of necessary tests as part of development.
- Delivery/Configuration management.
- Participation in regular scrum ceremonies.
- Regular Interaction with users and counterpart in requirement elicitation and to solve issues faced by them
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Electronics / E&C / Information Science
- 4-5 years of experience in the above mentioned skills
- Working Experience in PERL
- Good programming and debugging skills in C Embedded
- Hands on experience in setting up and working with Target hardware is an added advantage
- Experience in working with Version Control Systems – Clear Case / RTC /SVN
- Knowledge/experience of automated build tools - Jenkins
- Multitasking capabilities to handle different Tools/Projects
- Ability to analyze and provide resolution for complex software problems
- Process oriented approach to meticulously handle tasks with high repetition
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good team player with ability to handle tasks independentlyAbility to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently
- Experience in Agile and working in Scrum teams