HR IT Rollout Consultant Recruitment IT-System (m/f)
- Bosch, Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Lisboa, Lisboa
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
As a leader in the Internet of Things, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes and cities and connected industry and mobility. 130 years after Robert Bosch founded Bosch with the first low-voltage magnet, 390,000 employees around the world have helped create trends in innovation and connectivity. Bosch is represented in Portugal by three divisions of the Group. Our industrial units are located in Aveiro, Braga and Ovar. From these locations we develop and produce "Invented for life" technology with a purpose: to improve life quality of people through innovative and sparkly products.
In Lisbon is located our headquarters where a specialized team works in the areas of sales, commercial and marketing and shared services of Human Resources for all Europe.
Bosch Service Solutions Division offers innovative solutions for "Business Process Outsourcing" for business processes and complex services. We work all over the world, in over 30 languages and 15 countries. We are focused on development and implementation of holistic and innovative solutions in areas as mobility, buildings and Customer Interaction as well as services related to internal processes Bosch, directed especially to the Accounting departments, Human Resources, Indirect Purchasing, Marketing and Logistics.
Bosch's Human Resources Office for Europe (HRS-EU) is located in Lisbon, Portugal. It is the first international HR service at Bosch and provides administrative support in this area.
- Responsible for the project management activities (waterfall) – complete process of talent aquisition ecosystem (recruiting platform)
- Projects are focused on the global IT implementations of a software that supports HR activities
- Define and develop Project Scope, Baselines, Plans and Schedule
- Prepares and executes all workpackages and milestones defined in the project plan
- Ensures that tasks are completed as scheduled and reports results to leadership.
- Create and establish relationships with local implementation team and manage the local team through implementation
- Responsible for consulting on system functionality and process topics
- Responsible for running various workshops throughout the project (virtual and onsite locally of the country)
- Responsible to guide local teams through any necessary testing
- Expected to manage and complete a successful project (completed within time, budget and scope)
- Expected to work in a collaborative team with people located around the world in various time zones
- Expected to travel 40%-50%
- Basic knowledge in project management (waterfall / agile)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in multiple time zones
- Ability to conduct all project topics in English (verbal and written proficiency)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one point in time
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical / Computer Science or business related field or equivalent education and related training
- Experience with rollout of IT systems
- Experience managing/collaborating with a global team virtually
- Proficiency in another language other than English
- Experience managing an global implementation project
- Experience with rollout of recruiting systems