Sr. RPA Developer - Blue Prism - UiPath RPA
- 123, Hosur Rd, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560030, India
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Experience in enterprise level large scale RPA development & implementation using Blue Prism , UiPATH
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, & MS Word.
- Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an inquiring mind).
- Ability to guide & work with a team of developers and testers and implement automation solutions independently.
- Ability to analyze business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around them.
- Ability to break down process and estimate time for process steps
- Ability to understand, document and analyze business process and create process flow diagrams
- Experience in other RPA tools is a plus (UIPath, AutomationAnywhere, Open Span, Work Fusion etc.)
- Demonstrates an aptitude for learning and applying new and/or updated programming languages, techniques, and/or software development disciplines.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple competing priorities
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Work well in a diverse team serving global internal customers
- Experience in business analysis and new development projects is highly preferred
- Strong desire for exploring, evaluating and understanding new technologies
- Ability to hit tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Should be able to train internal team and new hires in the Robotic Process Automation tools
- Ability to reason through complex situations with strength in identifying and mitigating risks
- Ability to build / maintain strong relationships, effectively partner with peers, and possess excellent verbal / written communication skills.
- Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions; Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas
- Adapts to new environments and changing requirements - Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently to resolve discrepancies, defects, incidents or problems with understanding of the business and system impacts.
- Able to identify and exercise appropriate escalation communications.
(Computer Science , Electronics,
Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication)