Technologist – Software Systems, Engineering & Frameworks
- Bangalore, Bengaluru, KA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Should have worked/learnt/practicing with new technology trends – Blockchain, AI (Deep learning, Machine Learning), AR/VR, Conversational (Voice Enabled) Frameworks/BOT, Digital Twins
- Should have worked with Innovation teams in previous assignments and should be able to demonstrate skills in adopting to new technologies/solutions
- Should be having expertise in developing SW involved in decision making frameworks in Real time
- Should be able to develop code for POC/MVP
- Technical documentation, benchmarking, software quality, product demo
- Participate in the agile development process and deliver user stories independently
- Work independently on complex issues, and to collaborate efficiently with internal experts to resolve technical issues quickly
Technical skills Requirement:
- Architecture and Design capabilities for embedded systems
- Should be able to understanding computing fundamentals
- Should be able to perform technology evaluations using ATAM, CBAM techniques
- Hands on CODING is a MUST in Web/Java/Python/Lua/Solidity/Go/NodeJS
- Should have experience in working with one or more frameworks for relevant technologies like IOTA, Hyperledger, Ethereum, Cortona, Unity, ARKit, Tensor flow, Microsoft CNTK, etc.
- Should be able to understand and use one or more innovation frameworks like TRIZ, TRL, Lean Business Canvas
- 8-10 years