Security Consultant – Software Engineering Solutions China/软件工程解决方案安全顾问_ETAS
- Shanghai, China
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
ETAS is a strongly growing company in China. We are mainly active in the automotive embedded systems development, but also actively developing new business opportunities.
In China, ETAS is currently represented in 6 locations (HQ Shanghai, Changchun, Beijing, Wuhan, Chongqing, Guangzhou).
The objective of the position is to support the business acquisition of ETAS’ security software solutions including presentations at the customer, consulting, system set-up and after-sales support. The involved products are crypto lib as well as security system evaluation, verification & validation.
This position is based in Shanghai office.
ETAS recently acquired embedded and automotive data security specialist ESCRYPT and now wants to establish data security business in China. The position at ETAS China requires close collaboration with ESCRYPT's offices in Asia and Europe, and includes the following tasks:
● Acquire and maintain a hands-on knowledge of ESCRYPT's data security service and product line.
● Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the customer applications and security use cases. Utilize this understanding for providing optimized solutions to customer security issues.
● Collaborate as a security software engineer and/or security consultant with the European and American offices in customer projects.
● Work as a security software engineer and/or security consultant on projects for Chinese clients, with the support of the European and American offices.
● Support customers and act as first contact for customer inquiries.
● Leverage the ETAS sales network to establish new security business.
● University degree in a technical field related to security area of E/E or computer science.
● Native in Chinese (mandarin), fluent in English.
● >5 years of working experience in engineering of embedded systems or automotive electronics.
● Experience in automotive E/E architecture is must.
● Experience in IT data security, crypto algorithm or HSM is preferred.
● Good software development skills.
● Excellent interpersonal & intercultural skills are required for customer interaction and internal cross-functional teamwork.
● Capability to integrate and work in a multinational team.
● Willingness to travel frequently within China, and travel in Asia & Europe.
● Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 11,111 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to <Bosch China Internal Referral Policy>.