Autonomous Driving - Localization / Mapping Research Engineer
- 309 N Pastoria Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
“Invented for Life” drives us at Bosch and our vision of future mobility. Autonomous vehicles will change the way we move. Bosch and Mercedes have partnered together to make this future a reality!
We are a growing team disrupting the Autonomous Driving revolution by solving some of the most challenging robotics and artificial intelligence problems. We are looking for visionaries in autonomous navigation systems with expertise in software development.
Perform research, develop and implement algorithms in one or more of the following fields, applicable to automated vehicles:
- Non-linear batch optimization on big data
- Probabilistic data fusion
- Sensor based localization
- Manipulation of large-scale map data sets
- M.S. in Robotics, Computer Science, or Engineering
- 2+ years research and development experience in Localization and Mapping
- 2+ years’ experience in C++ programming
- Ph.D. in Robotics, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Extensive background in robotics algorithms with strong focus on software development
- Proficiency developing, understanding and implementing complex algorithms efficiently and correctly
- Proven system integration and software architecture skills
- Knowledge of Linux, and development on Linux systems
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)Initiatives:
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)