Hydraulic Testing Design Engineer/液压测试工程师_ATMO3
- Suzhou, China
As a hydraulic testing engineer, you will be responsible for system development of hydraulic testing applications. Detailed tasks are as the following:
• Customer requirement analysis and support concept design for BOSCH product testing.
• Using equipment in the hydraulic labs to design and verify test processes.
• Electrical hardware design with E-plan.
• Software development using LabView and Teststand.
• Station controlling and process realization with PLC or Beckhoff.
• System tryout and rampup both inhouse and at customer side.
• Hydraulic engineering and understanding of hydraulic and PN plan are preferred.
- Bachelor degree or above in Automation/ Electronics/ Power Electronics.
- Master degree and good knowledge in NI LabVIEW and Test stand programming is preferred.
- Good knowledge in physics is preferred.
- Experiences in electric system design (both HW and SW) is preferred
- Testing project experience
- Familiar with LabVIEW programming.
- Experiences in electronic sytem design.
- Experiences in PLC/Beckhoff programming..
- Practical experiences in electrical system design with HW&SW experiences. Experiences in mechnical engineering is preferred.