Autonomous Driving - Sensor Data Fusion Research Engineer
- 309 N Pastoria Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
“Invented for Life” drives us at Bosch and our vision of future mobility. Autonomous vehicles will change the way we move. Bosch and Mercedes have partnered together to make this future a reality!
We are a growing team disrupting the Autonomous Driving revolution by solving some of the most challenging robotics and artificial intelligence problems. We are looking for visionaries in autonomous navigation systems with expertise in software development.
Perform research, develop and implement algorithms in one or more of the following fields, applicable to automated vehicles:
- Probabilistic environment representation with 3D occupancy grids
- Semantic occupancy grid
- Particle-based occupancy grid
- Occupancy grid based segmentation, classification and tracking
- Sensor modeling (radar, video, lidar)
- Computational geometry
- Performance evaluation of sensor data fusion systems
- M.S. (Computer Science, or Robotics)
- 2 years experience in C++ programming
- 2 years experience research and development expertise in robotic sensor data fusion
- Ph.D. (Computer Science, or Robotics)
- Experience in Robotics algorithms with strong focus on software development
- Experience in System integration and software architecture
- Experience in Linux and development on Linux systems
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)