JMP_Sales_Power Tool/ 博世初级经理人计划_销售_电动工具（校园招聘）
- Hangzhou, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch (China) Investment Ltd.
As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart
homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected industry that are “Invented for life.”The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 450 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries with 59,000 associates. We have four business sectors: mobility solution, industrial technology, consumer goods and energy and building technology.
For more details, please. kindly refer to our website:
Bosch Junior Managers Program, is an international wide program designed to attract excellent leadership potential talents for accelerated careers.
In our 18 to 24 months personalized program, we offer you 3 to 4 rotations including day-to-day business involvement across different business and functions, international assignment with challenging projects, and an experienced mentor in top management with inspiration, as well as best in class trainings.
If you're passionate about the things you do and willing to deliver high performance, we are your top partner to ensure your future career and growth. Develop and grow with us!
Join a passionate team!
- Visit customers to promote and sell product. Take and follow up orders. Develop new customers and improve local distribution network.
- Travel planning, reporting, and expense claims. Studying of relevant sales. documents, preparation of small presentations for sales meetings and customer presentations. Analyzing sales figures and distribution. Communication with relevant departments. Follow up payments.
- Help customers (dealers/ users) to solve all kinds of problems such as logistics, after sales, quality and others.
- Help customers to sell through Bosch products by organizing sub-dealer and user seminars as well as other suitable promotion measures.
- Participation in product and other trainings, in regional sales meetings as well as in national conferences. Participation in fairs, road shows, seminars, and exhibitions.
- Handle small sales projects for the sales region independently.
- National mobility. Open to the position located national wide (not at Hangzhou) after job rotation.
- Master degree & above from top university. Preferably majoring in economics, business management or mechanical
- Strong business sense and learning ability
- Good communication, organization skills and team spirit
- Derives energy, motivation and a good overview from the multidimensional perspective
- Highly self-motivated, leadership potential and entrepreneurship
- Advanced English language skill
- Overseas working or study experience is preferred
- Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 5,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy