- Shanghai, China
As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart
homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected industry that are “Invented for life.”The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 450 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries with 59,000 associates. We have four business sectors: mobility solution, industrial technology, consumer goods and energy and building technology.
For more details, please. kindly refer to our website:
Join a passionate team!
- 4-5 different project assignment within first 2 years (possible locations: Shanghai, Beijing, Wuhan, Shunde, Hefei, Qingdao...)
- Integration in daily business
Get experience in:
- Business PLanning, Forecasting
• Analysis for plan/actual/target variances for relevant KPIs
• Plant costing (product cost calculation, overhead controlling) and lead types controlling
• Definition and tracking of business unit and plant related measures, recommendation for management proposals
• Preparation of Risk and Opportunity analysis and statements
- Master degree & above from top university
- Highly self-motivated, leadership potential and entrepreneurship
- Advanced English language skill
- Mobile (nationally and internationally): final position maybe in Shanghai, Beijing, Shunde, Wuhan
- Overseas working or study experience is preferred
Bosch Junior Managers Program, is an international wide program designed to attract excellent leadership potential talents for accelerated careers.
In our 18 to 24 months personalized program, we offer you 3 to 4 rotations including day-to-day business involvement across different business and functions, international assignment with challenging projects, and an experienced mentor in top management with inspiration, as well as best in class trainings.
If you're passionate about the things you do and willing to deliver high performance, we are your top partner to ensure your future career and growth. Develop and grow with us!