- Changsha, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Changsha) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Acquisition project;
- New Project management;
- Change management.
Responsibility and Authority:
- Acquisition project:
- Arrange cost calculation and release by management;
- Project timing evaluation;
- New project management:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, on-quality and on-cost;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Manage changes to the project time, quality and cost;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Change maqnagement: Same as "new project management".
- Engineering education background in mechanical engineering/electronics;- At least 3 years of project management experience, prefer in automotive industry;
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in design and application;
- Ability to lead cross functional teams;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Good command of planning items;
- Good presentation and report skill;
- Strong working knowledge of microsoft office;
- Good command of English language both written and spoken, use English as working language;
- PMP certification is a plus.