- Changsha, China
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Acquisition project;
- New Project management;
- Change management.
Responsibility and Authority:
- Acquisition project:
- Arrange cost calculation and release by management;
- Project timing evaluation;
- New project management:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, on-quality and on-cost;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Manage changes to the project time, quality and cost;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Change maqnagement: Same as "new project management".
- Engineering education background in mechanical engineering/electronics;- At least 3 years of project management experience, prefer in automotive industry;
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in design and application;
- Ability to lead cross functional teams;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Good command of planning items;
- Good presentation and report skill;
- Strong working knowledge of microsoft office;
- Good command of English language both written and spoken, use English as working language;
- PMP certification is a plus.