Quality Assurance Analyst
- Mt Prospect, IL, USA
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Serve as project quality analyst to design and implement test plan within projects. Support for expanding and refining the department test concept and best practices for QA activities. Serve as project team member in design, build and run for application support. Participate as an Agile project member, attending daily standup meetings, project demos and sprint planning. Oversee efforts of manual and automation testers. Oversee and coordinate with external support of testers, both on site and offshore.
Required Skill Set
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years experience as a software Quality Analyst or Test Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or similar disciplines
- Understanding of Agile Development Methodology and Agile Testing principals.
- Experience with common Agile project management tools such as Jira and/or Rally.
- Experience with common QA and Development tools such as HP ALM, Selenium, and Jenkins.
- Solid technical understanding of web-based applications and architecture (web, mobile, IoT).
- Experience with test planning, design, and execution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Preferred Additional Skills
- Experience working with / leading remote teams
- Mobile testing and automation experience using tools such as APPIUM
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)