ESJ_Department Quality Analyst (DQA)
- Audugodi, Karnataka 563131, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Mandatory Competencies :
- Overall 5~7 experience
- Manage QA activities in the projects / department with stakeholders
- Ensure Quality of deliverables in projects / across dept.
- Facilitate process implementation in projects and handle queries from practitioners
- Evaluate the waivers or Alternate Practices, Learning audits, CARs
- Moderate CARs
- Manage problem resolution through 8D methodology when required
- Lead the DFMEA confection with all the project team
- Customer requirements analysis, participate in the product definition, internal design reviews and validation plans, support technical reviews for customer projects, assure the fulfillment of product quality requirements.
- Be the window to the customer team in all matters related to quality along all project stages.
- Assure that the product development is done following the internal procedures and fulfilling the quality gates, perform verification of project work products and deliverables.
- Assure Quality, traceability and required documentation for SW Delivery (internal and to the customer)
- Define the product Control Plans and take part in the control systems and tools definition, as well as its validation.
- Assure the correct problem management in the issue tracking tool (ALM), gather metrics and issue follow up reports.
- Defect prevention activities
- Good knowledge of CMMI / ISO /ASPICE quality standard
- Experience in Automotive industry
- DFMEA, 8D problem solving, Automotive SPICE, ISO-26262, control plans
- Change management and version management tools (like Rational ClearQuest, ALM, DOORS, etc)
BE / BTech (ECE, CSE, Mech..)